Don't leave your pet at home when they can spend the day with us at Sand Road Animals
A Day At Doggie Daycare
|8:00||Dogs arrive and get settled|
|9:00||Outdoor fun in our extra-large play yard with lots of balls, climbing toys and 2 swimming pools. Daycare staff throws balls, runs around, and gives attention to every dog.|
|12:30||Inside for lunch and time for a nap|
|1:30||Afternoon play outside|
|3:00||Inside time to settle down. Those that need it are cleaned up before going home.|
|4:00-5:30||Pick up - Your dog will go home tired and content after a fun day.|
FULL DAY - $20 - Drop off between 8-9:30 am and pick up by 5:30 pm
MORNING HALF DAY - $15 - Drop off 8am and pick up at 12:30pm
AFTERNOON HALF DAY - $15 - Drop off 12:30 pm and pick up by 5:30pm
Make your reservation today with any of our receiving room staff or call 860-824-7357
Daycare coordinator Stacie Rydingsward
- Signed waivers are required for enrollment.
- Time outside is weather dependent.
- Dogs over 1 year old must be neutered or spayed to attend.
- All dogs must be current on distemper, rabies and kennel cough vaccines.
- Sand Road Kennel Club reserves the right to turn away any dog unsuitable for this environment.
- Only Non-aggressive dogs will be allowed to participate in group play. Our director, Melinda, has decades of experience in canine behavioral evaluation and every staff member is extensively trained before working with the program.